A six-module program for those who are LONGING to run the race of life with more purpose, clarity, and passion than ever before.
These are times of great FEAR and GRIEF for many of us. It would be an understatement to say that 2020 has been a hard year collectively. But life has also marched forward for YOU, specifically, with all of the individual challenges you’ve had, right? So many people have sunk into depression. I know. I’ve been right here with you—trying to focus on even little twinkles of light in the darkness. But if we fuel our choices with fear, we will only produce more constriction and syphon ALL joy out of our lives. And yet, it seems impossible to thrive when so many people are hurting and when the world has closed down.
Join me for a SIX-WEEK re-commitment to joy. Against all odds, we MUST find our resilience and our sense of purpose and power. And we must do it quickly.
Here is what you’ll experience in the Second Wind Program:
Module One: Getting Honest
Taking inventory of the impact of world events on you right now and how are they diminishing your life.
Module Two: Getting to the Starting Line
Make a radical commitment to your future, even when you can’t see how things will get better any time soon.
- What is holding you back (both internal and external factors)?
- What is calling you forward now?
- How to identify renewed purpose during times of crisis.
Module Three: Dancing with Fear
In this module you will learn:
- What the job of your inner critic is and how to change your relationship with it once and for all
- The top three things that make us dim down our brightness and fail to live up to our true purpose and into our true potential
- How fear actually functions and how you can FINALLY get it to stop controlling you
Module Four: Catching Your Second Wind
Identify how and where to source the energy you need to ACTUALLY connect to your resilience and thrive again.
Here you’ll get in touch with:
- The four things you need to develop a vision for the future that will carry you through dark times
- A revolutionary new way to think about money and other resources
- How to access the creativity beneath your depression
Module Five: Running Like You Have Somewhere to Go
How to BE who you need to be to live into the greatest contribution you can possibly make during this unusual time in history.
In this crucial module you will experience:
- Speaking your truth as the power behind the changes you want to make
- Identifying your particular crucial next steps
Module Six: Sprinting the Last Mile
How to craft the support structure you need to hold you up and move you through the tunnel.
Here you will learn:
- The necessity of choosing the right individuals to partner with
- How to tell the difference between safe people and unsafe people
- How to create evolutionary relationships that will take you to the next level
Times and Dates
- November 30 @10:00am PST
- December 7 @10:00am PST
- December 14 @10:00am PST
- December 21 @10:00am PST
- December 28 @10:00am PST
- January 4 @10:00am PST