This comes to you as a specific invitation to a sacred weekend of Phoenix Lessons.
You may or may or may not know that in 2015 my life became a pile of ashes. I left a marriage and faced a remaking of my entire life at age 48.
Following the demise of that marriage, I lost SEVEN loved ones as they passed from this life. Back-to-back-to-back. I could not have imagined life would burn me to the ground with so much death and loss in such a short period of time. The whole foundation of my identity and my stability was crushed.
My saving grace was that I had experienced near total losses TWO other times in my life (though never to this magnitude). So, I knew what to do. Through my work as a therapist, my life as a writer, my spiritual practices, and my commitment as a runner, I knew how to:
- Listen to my deep self for direction
- Access my Authentic Inner Champion for wisdom
- Relate to my inner critical voices with compassion
- Re-envision a new set of life goals and set myself on course to achieve them
- Determine a CLEAR personal “Bill of Rights” to live by
- Examine the faulty beliefs that had been MY contribution to the pickle I’d gotten myself in in the first place
- Systematically replace those beliefs with TRUTHS I could live by from now on
- Manifest a new, supported life
- Build a thriving business that contributes to the lives of people who have transformational stories to tell
- Fill my life with love
In only four years after my life burned to ashes:
- I went from making $4000 a year to grossing six figures.
- I lost the 20 pounds I’d gained in my depression.
- I bought a new home and…
- I purchased a second piece of property (some acreage my grandparents had loved and owned and would have wanted me to have after their deaths). And…
- Next summer I will put a yurt (a dream I’ve had for 20 years) on that property where I (and my friends) can go to breathe and write and be restored.
The thing is… the Phoenix periodically burns herself up and rises again from her own ashes. I wish THE BURNING wasn’t necessary for THE RISING to happen. But it is.
However… the BURNING doesn’t have to be as dramatic for you as it was for me. It can be undertaken consciously, in a considered way.
We will ALL face the need to re-evaluate and pivot our direction in life plenty of times in the course of a long existence. And at this moment in time, world-wide events are necessitating changes we didn’t necessarily bank on or want.
Besides my own crashing, burning, and reinventing, I’ve worked with therapy and writing clients for 25 years who have faced the necessity of rising from the ashes of a life burned down. I know it’s possible to refurbish, rebuild, and shine brighter than ever before.
If you are craving/needing/undergoing a BURNING or your life has already burned and you’re in need of a RISING or REINVENTION, I’d like to invite you to:
Over these past years I’ve developed a series of practices that ENSURE a rising whenever the burning happens. Because don’t you know, some of our burnings are big and some are small but they are all significant.
Please join me for a transformational weekend of PHOENIX LESSONS!!
I will show you:
- My three spiritual practices that ALWAYS provide me with guidance and clarity.
- How to CONSCIOUSLY burn what needs to burn.
- How to identify and determine EXACTLY which beliefs about self, others, and the world are keeping you small.
- To craft a personal Bill of Rights you can live by.
- How to forge a relationship with your Inner Critic that puts YOU in charge.
- How to tap into the DEEP WISDOM of your INNER CHAMPION.
- How to get a clear roadmap to your next steps in life.
- How to GENUINELY BELIEVE you are a badass Goddess and how to walk about this world as such.
This is an intimate virtual weekend, so you’ll want to find a sacred space to close out the world for the weekend. Better yet, go get yourself a cozy room with a view somewhere.
I can’t wait to spend the weekend with you.
When: October 29 and 30
Where: Zoom (details to follow your registration)
What you need to bring: A journal, two colors of pens, 10 index cards (or slips of paper)
To purchase your spot, use this link (if you have trouble, let me know):
See you there, rising star!